At GSsystems we provide quality fleet management and tracking system at a market leading price, making it very cost effective for your business. The G.P.S tracking device is based on the GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system, which set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.
- GPS/LBS (location based service) double way tracking solution.
- SMS/GPRS/ Internet Network data transmission.
- Configure by remote terminal, remote control vehicle.
- Snapshot photo automatically when alarm triggered
- Support configuration by remote terminal
- Support for point-to-point, point to group, group-to-group monitoring
- Set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety
- Tracking and Monitoring by SMS, web server and mobile app
- Fuel level measurement, oil leakage or theft alarm.
- Temperature detection
- Vehicle Speed Detection
- Kilometrage Report
- Used widely for vehicle and other moving objects tracking and management
SOME OF THE MOST COMMON BENEFITS
- It can help to reduce running cost by specifically targeting those who speed and waste fuel;
- reduce fuel and maintenance bills, but
- Gps vechicle tracking system encourages safer driving N/B. some insurance companies will even offer 30% discount on companies that implement GPS tracking.
- Productivity of workers can be increased
- Unauthorised stops and breaks
- Know the whereabouts of vehicles at all times makes it easier to keep an eye on employee activities.
- Business owners can find the most productive employees.
- Even a system of bonuses to enhance employees work ethics.
- Drastically reduce your phone bills; as it is no longer a necessity to constantly call employees to find their location……
- By having detailed information on the whereabouts of all employees;
- Business owners are far more in touch with their business operations
- Business owners have greater levels of control over their company….
- Managers in the driving seat
- Have control of every vehicle simultaneously